'Force 2' to be shot in China

'Force 2' to be shot in China
Saturday, January 30, 2016 09:00 IST
By Santa Banta News Network
Actors John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action thriller "Force 2" will be shot in the "beautiful untapped locations" in China, the producer has said.

While the team has completed a 50-day schedule in Budapest, they are all now prepped up for China.

"We are set to shoot a schedule of 'Force 2' in the beautiful untapped locations of China," the film's producer Vipul Shah said in a statement.

Directed by Abhinay Deo, the film is touted to feature some hardcore action scenes meeting with standards set by international movies.

Interestingly, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan's "PK" last year created history in China by evolving as one of the most successful Bollywood movie. The film crossed Rs.100 crore at Chinese box office.

"Force 2" is a sequel of the hit 2011 film "Force".
Rashmika Mandanna's Foodie Adventures Stir Up a Storm with Her Trainers!

Popular South Indian actress Rashmika Mandanna recently found herself in a lighthearted spot of

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Pooja Hegde Speaks Out on Typecasting in the Film Industry: It's Time to Break Stereotypes!

Actress Pooja Hegde, one of the most sought-after talents in the South Indian film industry, recently

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Kriti Sanon Reflects on Her March Moments: A Perfect Blend of Work and Wellness!

Kriti Sanon, Bollywood's beloved leading lady, recently took to Instagram to share her vibrant

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Shah Rukh Khan Leads Tributes: Manoj Kumar’s Legacy in Indian Cinema and Patriotism!

The passing of legendary actor and filmmaker Manoj Kumar has left a significant void in the Indian film

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Salman Khan Remembers Manoj Kumar: A Tribute to the Legend Behind 'Kranti'!

Bollywood mourns the loss of a cinematic icon as legendary actor and filmmaker Manoj Kumar

Saturday, April 05, 2025
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT