Dasmunsi for efforts to bring relief for Sanjay

Dasmunsi for efforts to bring relief for Sanjay
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 14:02 IST
By Santa Banta News Network
All efforts should be made to enable actor Sanjay Dutt, who was given a six-year jail term in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, get relief from the Supreme Court, Information and Broadcasting Minister P.R. Dasmunsi Tuesday said.

The minister expressed "deep shock and surprise" on the sentence announced by a Mumbai anti-terror court.

In a statement, Dasmunsi said that he "believes in the judiciary but feels that Sanjay Dutt had already suffered enough".
Rashmika Mandanna's Foodie Adventures Stir Up a Storm with Her Trainers!

Popular South Indian actress Rashmika Mandanna recently found herself in a lighthearted spot of

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Pooja Hegde Speaks Out on Typecasting in the Film Industry: It's Time to Break Stereotypes!

Actress Pooja Hegde, one of the most sought-after talents in the South Indian film industry, recently

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Kriti Sanon Reflects on Her March Moments: A Perfect Blend of Work and Wellness!

Kriti Sanon, Bollywood's beloved leading lady, recently took to Instagram to share her vibrant

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Shah Rukh Khan Leads Tributes: Manoj Kumar’s Legacy in Indian Cinema and Patriotism!

The passing of legendary actor and filmmaker Manoj Kumar has left a significant void in the Indian film

Saturday, April 05, 2025
Salman Khan Remembers Manoj Kumar: A Tribute to the Legend Behind 'Kranti'!

Bollywood mourns the loss of a cinematic icon as legendary actor and filmmaker Manoj Kumar

Saturday, April 05, 2025
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT