Bollywood News


Akbar Khan says no to Taj Mahal in London

Akbar Khan says no to Taj Mahal in London
Filmmaker Akbar Khan has dropped the idea of having a London premiere for his magnum opus "Taj Mahal - An Eternal Love Story".

Khan, who had earlier planned a grand London premiere for the film, has now decided to have the exclusive world premiere of the film in Mumbai Wednesday.

"I decided to call off the London premiere because things weren't materialising prior to the scheduled deadline of the film's release. I saw no point in rescheduling the release of the film in order to accommodate the premiere," Khan revealed.

Khan said the film was appreciated at the two press shows in London. "I am counting on the film getting an excellent response in the overseas market, especially UK," he said.

"I am now looking forward to D-day Nov 18, when my baby will be out," he smiled.

Khan has already zeroed on the subject of his next film on the life of Genghis Khan. "My first priority, however, is to take a break before I set out on my next historical. I want to sit back and relax for some time," Khan disclosed.

End of content

No more pages to load